More at Kinmel Manor
Personal Information We Collect
Throughout any stage of the booking process we may be able to obtain personal information, this personal information may include: your name and contact information; business name, title and business address; credit card details, including the three-digit code that appears on the back of your credit card; date of arrival and departure; room and holiday preferences.
Use of Personal Information Collected About You
If you apply for employment with us, we use the personal information you supply to process your job application.
How We Share Personal Information
- Billing Programme: If you participate in the "protx system", billing information will be shared with the credit card provider and if you use a corporate credit card, possibly, your employer.
- Group Events or Meetings: If you attend the Kinmel Manor Hotel as part of a group event or meeting, information that you may have provided us with may be shared with the organisers of such meetings and events, where deemed appropriate.
- Hotel Services: We may share personal information between departments of the hotel. The services that will be used when sharing this information will be when a request by you has been made for golf days or entertainment purposes requested by you.
- Service Providers: We rely on service providers to provide certain products and services, such as credit card billing, reservations services.
- Other: In addition Kinmel Manor Hotel may disclose personal information, with or without prior notice to you, in order to: (i) comply with applicable laws; (ii) respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities; (iii) comply with valid legal process; (iv) protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Kinmel Manor Hotel, site visitors, guests, employees or the public; (v) permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; (vi) enforce our Site Usage Agreement; and (vii) respond to an emergency.
Personal Information From Children
As a parent or legal guardian we ask that you do not allow children under the age of 18 years old to submit personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 years old.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our site may contain links to third parties’ websites. We would like to stress that we hold no responsibility for the collection or disclosure of data that you may have given on such parties’ websites. We strongly recommend that you read the privacy policies of such websites before giving any personal information, as their privacy policies are applicable on such events.
Protecting Personal Information
It is in the interest of data protection that we encourage you to not send any personal information to us through email or mail. Information that we strongly encourage you not to send to us is credit card details and any pin numbers or passwords.
Modifications to this policy may occur over time. When we make material changes to this policy we will post the revised policy on our site. Changes will be posted and identified by the date of policy change. Once you have used the website after the policy has changed we constitute this as an agreement to the changes in policy.