More at Kinmel Manor
Terms and Conditions
The term “Kinmel Manor Hotel Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Gardner Salisbury, Irish Square, St. Asaph, Denbighshire, LL17 0RN. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Kinmel Manor Hotel Ltd prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Making a booking
By making a booking you are confirming that you have the authorisation to do so on behalf of all persons you are booking for. By making a booking you also agree that all members of your party will be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
Once you have a made a booking through our online reservations system, you will receive an email of confirmation or a postal confirmation.
Once you receive your confirmation you should carefully check all of the details that you have provided. If there are any details which are incorrect then you must contact The Kinmel Manor Hotel immediately.
2. Paying for your booking
You will be required to make a non-refundable deposit of £20 when booking online. Your card must be presented on check-in at the hotel. The balance of your stay is payable on departure from the hotel. In some instances a full payment may be required at the time of booking.
Unless stated in your booking and confirmation all additional items will be charged separately from the room price. These items may include external telephone calls, meals, drinks or travel expenses. All of these additional items must be settled prior to you departure from the hotel.
3. Amendments to your booking
If there are any amendments to your confirmed booking then you should notify by telephone, email or by post. Amendments are subject to availability and those made within the cancellation period may be subject to cancellation charges.
In order to avoid cancellation and/or non-arrival charges, guests should observe the cancellation policy which is 24hrs before the due arrival. Failure to cancel will result in the first night of accommodation to be charged to your credit or debit card.
If a guest or member of your party behaves in a way that causes or is likely to cause danger, upset or distress to a third party, or to the hotel, or hotel staff, or guest property, we are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the stay of the person(s) concerned. In such instance no refunds or return travel arrangements will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of such termination.
5. Cancellations and changes made by The Kinmel Manor Hotel
If for any reason The Kinmel Manor Hotel is unable to provide accommodation for a confirmed reservation it may be necessary to offer an alternative of equal or superior standard. In the unlikely event that we need to make such changes we will notify you as soon as possible. This does not apply to minor changes or events during your stay, resulting from unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control.
6. Damage Liability
In the unlikely event that any damage may be caused to the hotel by yourself or a member of your party you will be responsible for full payment of such damages. The payment should be made to the hotel owner or manager on demand. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made (together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of you actions.
7. Our liability to you
The only liability that we accept is the services booked via The Kinmel Manor Hotel website with the Booking Terms & Conditions current at the time of booking.